Thanks to capital which is mostly provided by us in the form of a subordinated loan (mezzanine) our clients may develop their activities. Our philosophy is to be a rapid and flexible partner for clients who need funds for their, mainly development, activities. As an independent company we can react more rapidly than banks. However, we assess each investment possibility based on an in-depth audit and we also thoroughly observe our internal investment and decision-making procedures.
The company management (share in excess of 87 percent) is the major shareholder in our company, other shares are held by institutions and individual investors. In 2009 we recorded net profit of CZK 44.9 million and our equity exceeds CZK 1.3 billion.
Our goals are:
- become the most successful provider of non-bank funding in the region,
- focus on small- and medium-sized enterprises,
- shared interests with the companies in which we invest,,
- maximization of the value for our shareholders,
- flexible assessment of investment opportunities,
- minimum team, minimum operating costs